Oswego Golf Course
AAFThe Oswego Golf Course is located at 12086 Wallace Road which is just north of the Oswego City limits on Highway 59. The Golf Course received National attention in May of 2006 when Jim Huber, the host of PGA On Tour visited. Once a month, a different city is selected as the next story for a special segment called "Golf in America" and approximately thirty minutes is allocated to tell the story about a golf course and the community where they are located. The selection process was simple - throw a dart at a large map of the United States and just like that our lucky community became the next featured story. The show aired on Sunday, May 21, 2006. For Video click here.
GOLF ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- prPresident - Scott Riley
- Vice President - Jay Trower
- Secretary - Skip Riley
- Treasurer - Ken Wyrick
- Past President /Board Member - Rick Scott
Annual membership fees are due January 1, 2011. New members or former members returning after at least one year absence receive $100 off their membership if paid in full.
- Family Memberships - $455
- Single Memberships - $400
- Student Memberships - $110
Memberships may also be paid by automatic monthly payment from your bank account. If you are not signed up for this now, you may do so at the clubhouse. Monthly withdrawals from your checking account are:
- Family Memberships - $39
- Single Memberships - $35
GREEN FEES & CART RENTALS
- Green Fees - $12
- Cart Rental for 9 Holes - $5 (per person) Carts can hold two people.
- Cart Rental for 18 Holes - $10 (per person)
- 12 Play Card - $100 Save $44 by purchasing a 12 Play Card for 12 pre-paid green fees.
- Monday/Tuesday Special Play Fee - $10 For $10 per person your cart rental and green fees for 18 holes of golf is included on Mondays and Tuesdays. (Holidays not included)
CART SHED RENT
Annual Cart Shed Rent is due January 1, 2011.
- Gas Carts - $100
- Electric Carts - $130
TOADS start April 5th. For more details and to check to see if "Boomer Burgers" will be available call the Golf Course at 795-4767.
TOURNAMENT AND LEAGUE INFORMATION
SR MEN's TOURNAMENT - Call the Club House for 2012 info at 795-4767.
4 MAN 18-HOLE SCRAMBLE - Saturday, August 25, 2012; Starting at 9:00 am
$100 a team; or $25 per person. (This includes Green Fee)
Put your own team together or be placed on a team. Teams will be flighted.
Carts are $10 a person or bring your own; Cash Prizes awarded to winning teams;
Long Drive Contest $5; Closest to Pin Contest $5. Rib Dinners - $5 a plate.
Please pre-register if possible by calling Kent Schenker 620/ 778-5576 or 620/795-4523.
If you do not pre-register arrive by at least 8:30 am.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 07 August 2012 16:35)