Arbor Day Celebration
Friday, April 29th, 1:00pm
Community Center Prkg Lot
Tree Planting Ceremony
City Wide Garage Sale
Saturday, May 7th
Starting at 7:00am
Ad's need to be submitted
Friday, April 29th by
5:00pm to City Office
Oswego Golf Course
The Oswego Golf Course is located at 12086 Wallace Road which is just north of the Oswego City limits on Highway 59. The Golf Course received National attention in May of 2006 when Jim Huber, the host of PGA On Tour visited. Once a month, a different city is selected as the next story for a special segment called "Golf in America" and approximately thirty minutes is allocated to tell the story about a golf course and the community where they are located. The selection process was simple - throw a dart at a large map of the United States and just like that our lucky community became the next featured story. The show aired on Sunday, May 21, 2006. For Video click here.
GOLF ASSOCIATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- President - Scott Riley
- Vice President - Bill Schlatter
- Secretary/Treasurer - Skip Riley
- Board Member- Dave Dieker
- Board Member - Jeff Schreppel
MEMBERSHIP FEES - 2016 Rates
Annual membership fees are due January 1. New members or former members (returning after at least a five year absence) receive $100 off their membership if paid in full.
- Family Memberships - $500
- Single Memberships - $425
- Student Memberships - $110
Memberships may also be paid by automatic monthly payment from your bank account. If you are not signed up for this now, you may do so at the clubhouse. Monthly withdrawals from your checking account are:
- Family Memberships - $44
- Single Memberships - $37
GREEN FEES & CART RENTALS
- Green Fees - $12
- Cart Rental for 9 Holes - $5 (per person) Carts can hold two people.
- Cart Rental for 18 Holes - $10 (per person)
- 12 Play Card - $110
- Monday-Wednesday Special Play Fee - $12.50 For $12.50 per person your cart rental and green fees for 18 holes of golf is included on Mondays-Wednesdays. (Holidays and Tournaments excluded)
CART SHED RENT
Annual Cart Shed Rent is due January 1.
- Gas Carts - $100
- Electric Carts - $130
For more details and to check to see if "Boomer Burgers" will be available call the Golf Course at 795-4767.
TOURNAMENT AND LEAGUE INFORMATION
MEN'S LEAGUE - Call 795-4767 for info.
LADIES LEAGUE - Call 795-4767 for info.
SR MEN's TOURNAMENT - Call the Club House at 795-4767 for info.