Emergency & Non-Emergency                                 City Services and Information


Ambulance/Fire/Police 911   City Offices 620-795-4433
      Oswego Senior Center  620-795-2873
Fire Non Emergency  795-4433   Community Center 620-795-2413
Police Non Emergency 795-2131   Public Library, 704 4th  620-795-4921
      Public Works, 210 Adams  620-795-2461
      Swimming pool, Riverside Park  620-795-4913
      Water Plant  620-795-4823
      Request other information 620-795-4433


THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at  http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov