altWater Survey Form

CITY FEES:   The list of the city's fees are listed below: 


PLANNING & ZONING FORMS - Fees for Planning and Zoning permits or applications are set by the governing body by adopting a Resolution. For a list of current fees see Resolution No. 12-12-11A.

Planning Commission Forms:

Board of Zoning Appeals Forms:


COMMUNITY BUILDING FORMS: Contact the City Office at 795-4433 to see if your date is available. These two forms will need to be completed and the deposit: paid to reserve your date.

These forms are for your information:




THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at