What's Happening In Oswego

Vetern's Day






Christmas Parade

December 1st


Entry Form



CLOSED 24th-27th



Events Calendar

December 2021
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

City Contact Information

City of Oswego, Kansas
PO Box 210
703 Fifth Street
Oswego, Kansas 67356

Phone: 620-795-4433
Fax: 620-795-4873

Contact Us


Follow us on Face Book

Articles View Hits


Latest News Items

Commodity Distribution

 THURSDAY, February 23, 1-4 pm

Labette Co Emergency Assistance Center
301 N. 30th (Inside PRC Mulit-Arts Academy)
Parsons, KS

The Labette Assistance Center will be distributing Food Commodities through TEFAP
to Labette County Residents who meet the following income guidelines.Proxy (picking
up for others) will require PROXY FORM at time of pick-up. Limit of TWO proxy forms per individual.

Household Size    Max. Gross Income
        1                                 $1287
        2                                 $1736
        3                                 $2184
        4                                 $2633
        5                                 $3081
        6                                 $3530
        7                                 $3980
        8                                 $4430

Each additional family member, add $451

Items include: Diced tomatoes, cranberry juice concentrate, UHT milk, applesauce, kidney beans, canned chicken, whole grain rotini and shredded wheat cereal.

Recipients must meet income guidelines and have a current photo ID. A declartory
statement must be signed by each recipient, and false application may be subject
to prosecution, ineligibility penalties and restrictions. For more information
phone 620-421-0700. 








Click here for more information.

THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at  http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 


Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.