What's Happening In Oswego

Vetern's Day






Christmas Parade

December 1st


Entry Form



CLOSED 24th-27th



Events Calendar

December 2021
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

City Contact Information

City of Oswego, Kansas
PO Box 210
703 Fifth Street
Oswego, Kansas 67356

Phone: 620-795-4433
Fax: 620-795-4873

Contact Us


Follow us on Face Book

Articles View Hits


Latest News Items

Riverside Park Dedication


The City of Oswego would like to extend an invitation to the public to attend a special dedication of the historic Oswego Riverside Park in Oswego, Kansas on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 10:30 a.m.

Riverside Park was approved for listing to the National Register of Historic Places on July 17, 2012. It was part of the “New Deal-Era Resources of Kansas”. Oswego Riverside Park sits atop a 100’ bluff overlooking the Neosho River valley.  A beautiful stone overlook provides a panoramic view of the entire Neosho River Valley. Original native limestone shelter houses, swimming pool and bathhouse are located in the park.

With the assistance of the Oswego Parks & Community Foundation many improvements have been added including period lighting very similar to that originally displayed at the pool when it was constructed; fencing along the bluff; banners and metal art forms.

In addition to the dedication, our annual “Oswegofest” will be going on all day at the park with music, food, activities, games, craft booths, etc. Our annual Oswego High School Alumni event is also a part of the Oswegofest activities.  It will be a great time to share this wonderful event and dedication with other alumni who all will recall many good times in Riverside Park.













THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at  http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 


Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.