Introducing FrontDesk!

Coming in January, the City of Oswego will be launching a new online billing and payment service called FrontDesk. This will offer you greater flexibility to view and pay your utility bills online. In addition, you will have options to enroll in AutoPay and receive electronic notifications.

With FrontDesk, you can look forward to being able to:

  • Pay your utility bills any time with this easy-to-use online portal
  • 24/7 access to your account including utility usage, tracking multiple accounts, and submitting service requests. Manage your account and view usage and payment history
  • Enroll in AutoPay with a credit card, debit card or ACH information to avoid late or missed payments.
  • Get emails or texts from us when your bill is ready, when a payment is scheduled, and after it is paid.
  • Update your notification settings so you can receive other important messages and notifications from us
  • Easy access to Public Notices and answers to Frequently Asked Questions so you can see important city related information in one place

 What does this mean if you are currently already receiving electronic bills or are enrolled in AutoPay with ACH?

You will need to log into FrontDesk and create a new account or you will need to fill out a new form and submit it to the City Office. You will be required to update your preferences and set up new AutoPay information. Because we value the security of your information and respect your privacy, we will NOT be transferring your payment information.  Please be sure to create your FrontDesk account or fill out a new ACH form as soon as possible as your current AutoPay settings will be deactivated on February 1, 2024. With this new service there will be a $1.30 monthly service charge for ACH payments and a 2.49% with an additional $1 fee will be charged for credit card payments. If you have any questions please contact the City Office.

Sign up today by going to: 

THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at