Bid Notice

The City of Oswego is accepting sealed bids for water damage repairs to Oswego Senior Citizen Building which includes removal and replacement of some damaged flooring, drywall, insulation, ceiling, and fixtures. Specifications for the project including terms and conditions can be obtained from the City Clerk’s Office, 703 5th Street, by visiting or by calling 620-795-4433. Bids should be submitted by Monday, March 18, 2024 at 10:00 a.m. to the City Clerk, 703 5th St., PO Box 210, Oswego KS 67356, in a sealed envelope, marked “2024 Water Damage Bid – Senior Citizen Building”. Please check each item on the terms and conditions page to be sure you meet all requirements before submitting your bid.

Bid Specs

Terms and Conditions

THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at