What's Happening In Oswego

Vetern's Day






Christmas Parade

December 1st


Entry Form



CLOSED 24th-27th



Events Calendar

December 2021
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

City Contact Information

City of Oswego, Kansas
PO Box 210
703 Fifth Street
Oswego, Kansas 67356

Phone: 620-795-4433
Fax: 620-795-4873

Contact Us


Follow us on Face Book

Articles View Hits


Latest News Items

Tree Board Member Opening

If you would be interested in serving on the Tree Board there is an opening for new members. Meetings are held the first week of every other month. Dates and times are based on member availability. Some of the events and projects the Board participates in each year is the Arbor Day Celebration and Tree City USA.

Every April the Board invites the public to the planting of a tree in celebration of Arbor Day. The City of Oswego is also very proud to have been certified as a Tree City USA for over 20 years due to the efforts of the Tree Board. In order to be certified as a Tree City USA the city must meet requirements set forth by the National Arbor Day Foundation and the Kansas Forest Service each year.

If you would like to be considered for appointment to this board and join the following current members in making the City of Oswego a beautiful place to live please complete the Committee Volunteer Form and either drop it off at the City Office at 703 Fifth Street or mail it to PO Box 210. Ordinance 916 defines the creation and establishment of the Tree Board and Sections 2 - 5 provides additional information on the duties of a board member.


  • Krysti Ruttgen 
  • Suzie Fitzsimmons
  • Jamie Gott
  • Linda Schreppel
  • Vacancy

For more information on the City of Oswego's Parks visit our Parks Web Page.

THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at  http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 


Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.