What's Happening In Oswego

Vetern's Day






Christmas Parade

December 1st


Entry Form



CLOSED 24th-27th



Events Calendar

November 2021
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

City Contact Information

City of Oswego, Kansas
PO Box 210
703 Fifth Street
Oswego, Kansas 67356

Phone: 620-795-4433
Fax: 620-795-4873

Contact Us


Follow us on Face Book

Articles View Hits


April 2016 Newsletter

201604newsletterAt the March Council Meeting the Council adopted a new policy for the Wednes-day bulk pick-up. This does not affect your regular trash pick up. Customers may set out bulk trash items by the curb that they want to dispose of. They will need to call into the city office to get their name on the list for this service. This service is available to all Oswego Residential Refuse Custom-ers. Items that are not in-cluded in this service are: rocks, car parts, ashes, hazardous materials, bricks, cement construction and demolition materials, brush, leaves and tires. Any appli-ance that contains Freon must have proof that the Freon has been removed by an authorized agent. There is no fee for this service. If a customer has not called in and yet a pile of items has been sitting by the curb for 2 weeks, the items will be presumed as trash and will be picked up.

If you are unsure as to whether the materials can be picked up, please call the City Office to check first 620-795-4433. This is a service that the City of Oswego provides as a con-venience for our citizens and an incentive to keep the town cleaned up. As with all services, misuse will jeopardize its existence.

The complete policy is available to view on the city’s website www.oswegokansas.com or at the City Office. Read the newsletter here. 

THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at  http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 


Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.