Back to Top

Payments to the City of Oswego can be made here with your credit card. If you have any problems or prefer you can also pay by credit card over the phone by calling the City Office at 620/ 795-4433.



There is a convenience fee of $4.00 to make a payment with a credit or debit card.
This fee is charged by the credit card company, Federal Payments, not by the City of Oswego.
For a less expensive alternative see the information below on E-Checks.

E-CHECKS - $2.00
The cost to make a payment by "E-Check" is only $2.00 per transaction. To use this feature
just make sure to mark the button at the top of the payment screen. It defaults to the credit card
transaction so just mark the "E-check" instead. It will debit your checking account.

With the ACH debit  you never pay a fee, you never pay a penalty or have a delinquent payment
unless your checking account has insufficient funds. Call the City Office at 795-4433 to get set up.

THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at