What's Happening In Oswego

Street Dance 

Downtown Oswego

September 30th


City Wide Garage Sale

October 1st



Riverside Park

October 8th


BBQ Coookoff

Downtown Oswego

October 22nd



Downtown Oswego

October 31st

Events Calendar

October 2022
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31

City Contact Information

City of Oswego, Kansas
PO Box 210
703 Fifth Street
Oswego, Kansas 67356

Phone: 620-795-4433
Fax: 620-795-4873

Contact Us


Follow us on Face Book

Articles View Hits


Water - Shut Off Day Fees


Customers who are notified their account is delinquent and who have not paid their utility bill before shut off day will be assessed
a $25.00 administrative fee. If your water is shut off, this fee, the full utility bill and a $200.00 deposit, or any difference in the amount
of the customer’s deposit on file and the $200.00 deposit fee must be paid in full before utilities will be reinstated.


Even though you have provided us with previous credit history, if your bill is not paid by shut off day, your water will be disconnected.


Effective January 16, 2008 the city will no longer reinstate utility service after 4:00 p.m. or on weekends when service has been
disconnected for nonpayment of service. If it is after 4:00pm Monday-Friday there will be a call-out fee of $25.00 to have services
reinstated.  All fees must be paid in full at the City Office before 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday in order to have service restored for
nonpayment of services.


The City Clerk’s Office hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, except on observed holidays.

THE CITY OF OSWEGO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER AND EMPLOYER - If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at  http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 


Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.